CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

A busy month ahead...

With Christmas around the corner and many birthdays to celebrate December is turning into a very busy month!!
All my Chrissy shopping is done, even the chockie surprises for everyone at work...
We are going to Jody's later this week to celebrate 2008 with the girls we love best, and eat and gassbag out hearts out!!! Can't wait!
Out SU dinner was last week, thanks Vick I have enjoyed being a part of the team and look forward to many new and exciting things in 2009!!
The new Summer mini is now in my hot little hand and I think I want to buy it all, of course!
I have but 1 more week left at work and then I plan to sit and play with my SU stamps...
I am going to try to have one last PMS for 2008, it should be a good one, the last one was the biggest hit yet!!
I have recently cut some ties with people and I look forward to new beginnings in 2009!
Thanks Krissy, Jody, Kim and Chrissy for all your help over the past few days, couldn't have done it without you all (well I could but this way was far better!!)
Take care all and have a good Christmas, talk soon xxxooo

0 comments: